Doxygirl and So. Cal friends

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by code34me, Mar 23, 2007.

1. code34me

code34me New Member

Just in case you did not find the answer to you ? on the other post. You can registar for the seminar at www.FMaware.org k? And anyone else in So. Cal.
  2. code34me

code34me New Member

Just looking for Doxy
  3. suexi

suexi New Member

hey... I'm from s.c. I know what you mean about having to give up things due to being too ill. I used to go to wrightwood and snow ski... I sure do miss that amongst other things. :(
    I'm wondering how you are able to take care of your kids full time.. THAT must be a Real Challenge.. I tip my hat to ya!
    Susan
    [This Message was Edited on 03/24/2007]
  4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Thanks for the post!

I did find the website for the seminar.....thank you so much!

Iam pretty sure Iam going to go.......If your interested in meeting (before, during, or after ) the seminar just let me know ok?! :)

Hugs
    Doxy
  5. code34me

code34me New Member

We are staying at the Marriot which is next to the seminar. Trying to think of a way to exchange info here safely so we can meet?

Any ideas???

Take care of you! Codey (Carol)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/26/2007]
  6. code34me

code34me New Member

Thank you for tipping your hat to me! It means alot to me becasue it is so very hard to do!

I had made a post last week called "Mommies how do you do it?"

My daughter snowboards almost everyday while the ski resort is open. She is home schooled and it counts for P.E. pretty cool for her huh?

Thanks again! Codey
    [This Message was Edited on 03/26/2007]
  7. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam still thinking of a creative way for us to meet at the seminar........hmmmmm, maybe we can meet in the chat room soon......what is your thought on that idea? :)

Let me know k? :)

Hugs
    Doxy
  8. code34me

code34me New Member

I can try but I have not been able to log into the chat room for along time now? I just got a new modem for puter mabey that will make a difference? I use to love to chat but my 4 year old has a radar when I was chatting and I kept typing BRB BRB BRB! LOL!

I found the message board to be easyier for me beceause I can get up and leave puter and come back and no one ever knows! :)

Take care of you! Codey