Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Sep 16, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I have been reading your post about staying or leaving your husband. That is something only you can decide. You have to follow your head and instincts as to what is best for you and your son.

I sure wish you lived closer to me. I have a Hobart half size convection oven I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to sell. That includes a heavy duty stand too. And I'd take payments on it. But I'm in KC MO.

I am interested in what prices you are finding for a used convection oven. There was one on Ebay with a buy it now price of $350 but it didn't sell.

If you have any connections with someone here in KC, I'd be happy to deal with them on it!

2. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Thank you Budmicki!

Do you think maybe we could meet in the chat room...because I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE..... to figure out a way to purchase that oven from you!

Perhaps we could have it shipped? I would be willing to pay for the shipping....just let me know.....this is so awesome that you wrote to me about this oven as I need it desperately and all things you mentioned would be great for me.......

I have put this baking business in my higher powers hands and I was just saying that I have the srongest please show me the way....and then I got this email from you! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Let me know if you can meet me in the chat room so we can exchange emails and set up arrangements....

"YAY" Iam so excited!

Does the oven work well , or does it need some work?

Thank you so much for writing to me.......

3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I don't know if it works or not. I bought it from a restaurant that had been closed for several years. It was part of a 'package' that included sinks and prep tables.

My electric an wouldn't hook it up in my shop because of some safety reason.

If we can work out the shipping, then I'll have him come to the house to see if it works. I'm just worried about how heavy it is. Shipping has to be monumental!

It's almost 7:00 here, let me know when you can meet online in the chat room. I don't usually turn off the computer till 10:00 or later.

I would love to be able to help you out, and it will definitely help me out. I really need to get that sold!

4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

can you tell me how much it weighs?

I will try to find out the most reasonable way to have it shipped......

The ovens I have found have been approx 250.00 to 350.00 or best let me know what you think? ;)

I definately want to try to work this out........if you don't see this message tonight.....give me two or three times you will be on here tomorrow and I will meet you tomorrow.......

Iam always on in the evening......usually from about 6pm off and on until midnight but I live in Ca so I can come on earlier if you just let me know.............

Also my sons girlfriend has a brother, who lives in Rolla MO so there is a slight chance he may be able to pick it up and bring it.....also he is a truck driver and drives to California.....but I would of course have to ask him first ...but lets keep our fingers crossed! :)

thanks you Budmicki ;)

[This Message was Edited on 09/16/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/16/2007]
  6. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Rolla is south east of KC about 225 miles.

Talk to your sons' girlfriend's brother and see if he is open to transporting it. If so, then I'll have my electric an come and check it out.

It's pretty dirty, even though I have tried to clean it up.

Do you buy or sell on ebay?

7. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I have been down all day ( about a 9 on the pain scale) so I didn't get the price for shipping done yet......

I did ask my sons girlfriend about the brother but have a feeling it would be easier and more dependable for me to just pay for shipping myself...would this be ok with you?

Iam on here right now and will check back every few minutes so we can exchange emails ok:)

Also let me know if you have decided on a price for me......

Iam so excited.......

thank you
  8. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Sorry if I missed you .......are you still willing to work with me on the oven?

Basically I need to know two much it weighs, and if it does work......

Iam ready to get the oven shipped to me! ;)

9. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I have the electrician coming tomorrow to check it out. Once he gives me a yay or nay, I'll let you know.

I certainly hope it works out for us!

If you didn't need it till Christmas, I could it to you free of charge... I have a friend who is working on a movie in LA but coming home for Christmas.

Oh well, I guess shipping will be a tax deduction anyway.

[This Message was Edited on 09/19/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/20/2007]