DOXY'S GRANDSON IS HERE CHECK MY PROFILE PIC!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 23, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi everyone

Iam a VERY proud Grandmother!

Sweet little boy Cohen arrived at 10:15am this morning on his "due" date!

He weighed 8 lbs. 11 oz~ BIG boy!

I was completly shocked that they called me and left me a message ..............as soon as I found out I called them and they said it was ok to come to the hospital ( he was already born) but I didn't care..............I drove as fast as I could to that hospital! LOL

I got to hold him and tell him how much "I LOVE HIM"! LOL

He is just precious and I love him to pieces............amazing how much love I have for him!

My oldest son and my youngest son look a lot alike..........and little Cohen is a spitting image of the two of them...............there is NO doubt what so ever that he is my sons SON!

The mom of Cohen was so nice to me .......but Iam treading lightly I don't want to get hurt again!

I told her how sorry Iam that things are like they are and how much I love little Cohen and she said "he loves you too"!

Iam so proud of my new Grandson and couldn't wait to let everyone know..........Iam ecstatic that they called me and let me know !

Love and hugs
    Doxy
    [This Message was Edited on 02/23/2006]
  2. splooofy

splooofy New Member

I am soooo happy for you! He is just precious. I am so happy that things went smooth and that the Mother called you. There is hope yet. Did your son see him yet?

Hugs Splooofy
  3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I did call my son and told him he has a son and he said "well see"!

I think he is scared almost to the point that Iam worried !!!!!

I called him after I got back from seeing Cohen and left him a message telling him he does not really need a paternity test after seeing the baby..............I know he will still want to be postive but honestly Cohen IS his son Iam 100% sure! NO DOUBT!

Please pray for my son..............he needs to accept this and deal with it so everyone can move forward!

Thanks for writing...............and for sharing this wonderful new life with me!

Doxy
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am so glad everything worked out!!! He is a beautiful baby. I know you will really enjoy him. Maybe his mommy might let you babysit someday.

Congratulations!!!!
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam so happy!

A part of me is very cautious and scared.......don't know if and when the mom might shut me out again...........but Iam trying the best I know how..............

How could I not love that sweet innocent and precious little man "Cohen"!

Thank you for being here for me and for sharing with me!

Love you
    Doxy
  6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Thank you for staying by my side on this merry go round......................I am so lucky to have you all here to support me and stay by my side through it all...........your love and support means the world to me and has helped me get through this rough and rocky situation!

I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart!

XO
    Doxy
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am happy he looks like a positive your sons....now u have a little angel to bring you some happiness...

how soon can they do the paternity test? or is your son gonna wait until they file the papers to make him do this...i was reading up on the dna thing here in cali...said sometinglike you have to wait 6 months?

i know you may not have the answers yet...just enjoy the moment and hope for the best...but you know your son's identity...so i am sure cohen must be a little spittin image of your son...

i am happy for you...something told me you were going to have a grandbaby today...i was thinking of you today....

jodie
  8. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

AHHHHH!!! hes sooooo cute!! CONGRATS!!!! HES precious.

God bless all of you and I hope things straighten right out as soon as possible.

Heres to many beautiful years!!!!
    Karen
  9. WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

Sorry! I can't quit repeating keys, when I'm excited! LOL!

What a precious beautiful baby!

Was that shadows in the picture, or does that baby have some *hair*!!? LOL

NICE= 8# 11oz, that is just great Doxy!, just great, :)

I am sooo happy for you, that is wonderful. CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMAAA!!!!!!! :)

I'm sooo glad they called you!

That was very nice of them to do so. Like you said, it was after he was born, but WHOOOOOO CARES! Look at that little cutie pie!!!

And praise God you got to hold him & cuddle him, & tell him how much you Love him, :)

YAY!!! I truly am just ecstatic for you Doxy, congratulations again, (in case you just want to "hear" the word again...here it is) "GRANDMA" *wink* lol

Take care, BEST WISHES,

Laura
  10. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

that way you can clear the traffic out of your way to get to see cohen...

i have a good feeling that cohen is your grandson...they probably would not even called you to tell you...

jodie
  11. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

head of hair !!!!!!!!!!!LOL

He has so much hair it already needs to be combed! LOL

I can't believe how much hair he has! :)

Thank you for everyones love!

Grandma Doxy
  12. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

We don't get our cars until Tue or Wed when our loan funds!

Now I have a new, clean and safe car to drive my precious "cargo" in! LOL

I can't get a smile off of my heart!

Love you
    Doxy
  13. WOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOW!!!!!!!

LOL

Awwww! I thought that was some thick hair I saw there! LOL, How precious, :)

Ok, so that's one wonderful hurdle we've gotten through with prayers & thoughts...

You ask for prayers for your son, & I'm sure you'll get plenty. Count me in.

Take care, rest well,

Laura
  14. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Is your youngest son the presumed father of this baby? And, if so, is the mother of similar age? That would explain a lot.
  15. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

my youngest son and my oldest look very much alike though! :)

Hugs
    Doxy
  16. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just checked ou tthe new bio...you look like you could be my sister...you have to be the older one though...lol..i have a sister 9 years younger than me....

i noticed you love to bake cookies...well i love to bake...they call me "cookie monster" i make monster cookies yummy...

well you enjoy the wee one...and try to get some sleep tonight

iknow i am trying...

not working very well...i am out of my ambien...i just took benadryl...after i took 1000 mgs of magnesium...

funny thing is i was the couch watching dr. phil and i nearly fell asleep..

you little friend

jodie
  17. Chloe-xx

Chloe-xx New Member

How wonderful, gorgeous baby, Congratulations and best wishes to you...
  18. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Your grandson is gorgeous. I am expecting my first grandchild in September so I KNOW how excited you are. I cannot wait to be a grandmother. I just don't know if I want to be sleeping with an old grandpa!

Linda
  19. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

He is so sweet. I'm very happy for you.

Love, Mikie
  20. lardsgirl

lardsgirl New Member

He is beautiful!!! It is so much fun being grandma..............