Dozing Off Whie Online

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Jun 27, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

You know--this is strange and I hate to admit it, but sometimes I catch myself dozing off at the computer.
    With a slight catching myself from going to a dead sleep with my head on the keyboard, I find this:

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

My fingers rest on the keyboard and when I come out of a light doze. Luckily nobody sees it but me.

Anyone else doze off at the keyboard?

nyrofan
  2. singingirl

singingirl New Member

I have dozed several times at my computer at work. Not too good. :)
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I usuaally find this is from sensory overload from the light on the computer.Linda
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

Oh, NyroFan, I do this, too!!!!!!!!!

I've never mentioned it before .... glad you did!! LOL

It's mainly late at night, like tonight -- it's almost 2:00 am -- and I am so sleepy that I can't keep my eyes open!

Then, I tell myself that this is crazy to stay up this late on the board when I can't even keep my eyes open!!!!

I'm not dozing off tonight, but I am getting rather tired, so, since I think I can go to sleep when I get in bed now, I think I'll just go to bed!!

I am more awake tonight because I didn't get up until 1:30 PM this afternoon! I had gotten up a few hours earlier and my knee and leg were hurting, so I just crawled back into bed and didn't wake up until 1:30 pm!!!

Good night all!
    Janet