Doznclan - Mypetchicken.com - ABC Nightline Video

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Waynesrhythm, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Cynthia,

I thought of you right away while watching this interesting segment about chickens in New York City. The video is really pretty cute (3 1/2 minutes), and informative at the same time. They also mentioned a website (Mypetchicken.com) as a place for chicken owners to visit and share tips. I enjoyed this piece so much, it really makes me wonder if I may have backyard chickens in my future. :)

http://abcnews.go.com/nightline

Look to the right of the video screen; click on the 3rd picture down. It's entitled: "Co-ops Home to Urban Coops".

Best, Wayne[This Message was Edited on 06/18/2009]
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

It's been a while since I've been on, and I don't think I found the one you were talking about, but I found some really neat videos on chickens..so thanks, that worked out for the fun of it. I will be getting back on and watching more of those. I will be putting up a picture of our coop before too long, along with some pictures of my little ladies. They are so funny. Rainbow was right about that.

So, do consider getting a couple of hens. I can't wait for my first egg. I watched a video on that. It was funny, the guy put the egg in boiling water to cook it, now does everyone here know that you don't put an egg in boiling water, rather you put it in lukewarm or even more on the cool side, so the egg won't crack? Yep, his crached, he had a messy looking egg, but it was good, according to him. Funny. To me.
    Thanks again Wayne, that was fun looking at those..
    Love, Cynthia