Dr. Appointment the other day.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjhdavis, Nov 14, 2005.

1. kjhdavis

kjhdavis New Member

I had a Dr.'s appointment the other day and I am no farther ahead than I first started. I could have fibro the doctor told me to start exercising, but I am in so much pain and tired all the time. Any words of wisdom???

kjhdavis
  2. blkkat

blkkat New Member

me, i'd call another DR. find out over the phone first, does DR. work w/people w/ fibro & kinda how. if good DR. then you can kinda get that from front office person. good luck it took 5 diff. DR. to get one that wasnt scared to treat me for pain, it ended up my family DR. after my DD from a reumy. DR. im on neurontin 1oomg.4xday 500mg makes me REAL DUMB! & oxycodone 5mg 3xday for pain!!!! i hope you find the DR./ what works best for you. were all diff. me i have alot of pain 24/7 i'm at a 9 even on my meds. HUGS-& wishing you a painfree day!!!! BLKKAT P.S hot baths helps!!
  3. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Its not easy to get a diagnoses. And if this doctor doesn't help you than find another. And research all you can. I do know that since I started working out at Curves even though at times I hurt so bad and feel exhausted it does help my muscles not be so tight and sore. But I usually collapse when i get home from the fatigue.