Dr. Appointment the other day.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjhdavis, Nov 14, 2005.

1. kjhdavis

kjhdavis New Member

I had a Dr.'s appointment the other day and I am no farther ahead than I first started. I could have fibro the doctor told me to start exercising, but I am in so much pain and tired all the time. Any words of wisdom???

2. blkkat

blkkat New Member

me, i'd call another DR. find out over the phone first, does DR. work w/people w/ fibro & kinda how. if good DR. then you can kinda get that from front office person. good luck it took 5 diff. DR. to get one that wasnt scared to treat me for pain, it ended up my family DR. after my DD from a reumy. DR. im on neurontin 1oomg.4xday 500mg makes me REAL DUMB! & oxycodone 5mg 3xday for pain!!!! i hope you find the DR./ what works best for you. were all diff. me i have alot of pain 24/7 i'm at a 9 even on my meds. HUGS-& wishing you a painfree day!!!! BLKKAT P.S hot baths helps!!
  3. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Its not easy to get a diagnoses. And if this doctor doesn't help you than find another. And research all you can. I do know that since I started working out at Curves even though at times I hurt so bad and feel exhausted it does help my muscles not be so tight and sore. But I usually collapse when i get home from the fatigue.

[ advertisement ]