Dr. Bill Deagle MD (Has anyone heard of him?)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dahopper, Nov 27, 2006.

1. dahopper

dahopper New Member

I was just wondering about him. I had a phone consultation with him today and wow everything I told him I was doing at FFC he said was wrong. So confussed about different protocols.

If anyone has any insite about him to share with me I would be so grateful. Hugs, Love Debbie
  2. dahopper

dahopper New Member

Thank You for asking...today has not been as good as the last two days, Too much stress going on. It seems like Christmas is just almost upon us and I am starting to stress some.

Also having this 3 hour trip to Dallas Thursday and 3 hour trip home then having to be in Tulsa (another almost 2 hours) the next morning has got me worried I can handle all of this. But I guess once its all over with it will be behind me. This Thursday is my last AV IV. Yea !!

Tonight I feel like I have the flu again with severe body aches and pain. Will go to bed soon. LOL

I am so glad to see you are doing better. I do not feel as discouraged with FFC as I was. I go back and forth. All in all I believe when I stop herxing I will be so much better. When do you go back to your FFC doctor?

Goodnight Jolie....I think of you often and wonder how you are doing. Take care. Warm hugs, Love Debbie
  3. cct

cct Member

dahopper,

Have you done an internet search on this doctor? There once was a Doctor William Deagle in the Denver area who left Denver due to his controversial practices.

He was treating a friend of mine for CFS/FM with some success. However, Dr. Deagle left the area when one of his patients died and the family blamed the doctor (and his alternative methods) for the death!
  4. dahopper

dahopper New Member

for the info. Wow thats scary !! I am glad you told me this I was considering trying some of his ideas. Take care and hope you are doing ok. Hugs Debbie
  5. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

He has a new website.

I tried his EBV protocol and it didn't work.

What is working is the enzyme approach by William Wong N.D. his website is www.drwong.us