Dr. Brice Vickery

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DixieDe, Jul 11, 2008.

1. DixieDe

DixieDe Member

Has anyone used his program? I just came across his site and it looks very interesting. He says that FM people don't digest protein and need certain supplements to be able to digest protein. I've never heard of him. Thanks for any information.
    Dee
  2. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I took a brief look at his website and his profile. I have to say I didn't finish reading it cause I was put off. Seemed about selling his supplements and I don't really agree with his opinion.
    I mean the way he is soliciting doctors and telling them they will not be seeing patients but doing all the consulting by phone...just not kosher with me...<br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 07/11/2008</i>]
  3. AndrewB

AndrewB New Member

but I don't use his aminos. He charges TOO much for them.

See my post &quot;For people concerned about Malabsoption.&quot;

(commercial website removed by moderator)
  4. DixieDe

DixieDe Member

I appreciate this information. I'm very interested in trying this. It makes sense to me.
    Dee
  5. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi All,

I realy like some of Dr Vckery's youtube videos - his theories made a lot of sense to me...

Thanks...

Love to hear more from Andrew and his experince with Dr Vickery!

God Bless,

Elisabeth
  6. AndrewB

AndrewB New Member

Hey,

Yeah, it's so strange how simple it is... The FIRST thing I noticed when I started his program (again, I don't use his aminos and take NOW's "Amino Complete") is that my body started to dump it's toxins faster than I could eliminate them... I HAD to take chlorella to bind them up in the gut. But I started Iodine in October and that made my kidneys MUCH more efficient in eliminating the toxins.

I CRAVE protein-rich food now and have put on about 5 pounds of muscle - also trimmed what little fat I had lol. My finger and toe nails are much thicker now and my hair grows too fast and thick (OK not THAT bad lol). You also have more of a sense of "calm" under this program instead of being anxious all the time - like many people report. Sleep cycle has also improved. BP is great now as well. My problematic left foot is almost 100%, too.

I think I can also safely say now that I have CURED my TMJ problems. It gave me hell for years even AFTER my wisdom teeth were pulled.

I also just LOOK more healthy.

But I still have a long way to go - still haven't even finished dumping the toxins out of my body yet. I've only been on the program for 1 1/2 years.

Again, please look at my "For people concerned about Malabsorption" post/thread to see what I take. Just look at my profile and it should be under there... Feel free to ask me any questions.

But Dr. Vickery should be ashamed of himself for selling his aminos at that price..... I might one day give them a try.

Good luck!
    <br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 07/12/2008</i>]
  7. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi!

Thanks so much for responding so quickly - the info you provided is so so helpful...

I am going to start with some amino supps - would you recommend Now Amino Complete?

What Dr Brice said on one video I watched resonated with me - especially regarding my symptoms. I have spine issues too.

Do you take digestive enzymes too?

Thank again for your info!

God Bless,

Elisabeth
  8. AndrewB

AndrewB New Member

Hey,

Yes, Amino Complete is a good, cheap AA blend. Be sure to take them on an empty stomach.

I had some back pain myself, but nothing too severe. The program has helped that out a bit, too. But it wasn't that serious of a problem to begin with...AT THE TIME!

I don't bother with taking digestive enzymes, but Vickery tells some people to take them where infections are present. The aminos help our body make their OWN enzymes. So take them if you wish.

NOW's "Vit-Min 75+" is a powerhouse multi-vitamin/mineral that I would suggest taking along with this program. They sell top quality supps for good prices.

Good luck to you Elisabeth!
    <br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 07/12/2008</i>]
  9. AndrewB

AndrewB New Member

Dr. V just posted another video yesterday. It's a pretty good one dealing with back/spine issues. It's really amazing what simple nutrition does for a person...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_vMMeyefTQ

10. Elisa

Elisa Member

Just watched it - it was terrific!

Thanks so much - so thoughtful of you!

God Bless,

Elisabeth
  11. deepak

deepak Member

Dear AndrewB, &lt;BR&gt;
    &lt;BR&gt;
    Are you still here.&lt;BR&gt;
    &lt;BR&gt;
    Was reading your posts on Dr Vickery and ordered the NOW brand amino complete which has just come today.&lt;BR&gt;
    &lt;BR&gt;
    How are you faring on it ??&lt;BR&gt;
    &lt;BR&gt;
    Love,&lt;BR&gt;
    Deepak