Dr. Brown's antibiotic protocol success for failure?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by iggyangel, Jul 11, 2006.

1. iggyangel

iggyangel New Member

In 1939 Dr. Brown started treating rheumatic illnesses w/tetracyclines,
    I have done it for mycoplasmas for over a year. Now Im very sick again, but it did seem to help I might go on the ABX again.
    Has anyone tried it?
    Dr. Garth Nicholson's research is using the tetras again for our types of illnesses
    Please let me know your success or failure w/antibiotic therapy,
    thank you for any input'
    I know this is another theory on our illness,
    Blessings,
    Iggy
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I started taking Benicar in order to do the Marshall Protocol. It is known that certain bacteria have receptor sites for angiotension receptor blockers. My hip pains immediately cleared up (they had suddenly popped up over a few months and quickly becoming debilitating in a very short time.)

When I added minocycline, I no longer needed thyroid medication. I had been delayed in continuing the MP due to 'life', but getting back on course - I will let you know what happens once I start Phase 2.

It is actually well known that certain abx have helped a variety of seemingly unrelated things from migraines to arthritis of different types. It is also known that other bacteria, such as Lyme, ehrlichiosis, etc can cause a variety of symptoms including arthritis. It is also known that blood tests for many bacterial infections don't exist or don't have very good rates of finding it.

For instance, my son has Lyme (dx'd according to CDC standards) yet his regular lab work came back as normal. His white blood cells and everything else looked fine. If I hadn't guessed what was wrong with him, I'm sure he'd have been dx'd with fibromyalgia (had all the pain plus chronic fatigue) as our loca internist was stumped and didn't even know who to refer us to. Lyme is not officially in Georgia after all.

So I'm not surprised at all... I think they will find infectious agents for 'autoimmune diseases' as there seem to be many stealth pathogens around. Mankind just hasn't been smart enough to find them all yet, much less cure them as they are devious.

The lyme spirochete can immediately change its form and go intracellularly or form cysts. I know mycoplasma can do this too, as well as others.

all the best,
    Victoria