DR. Cheney is off work

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Sep 3, 2003.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

I just posted about a question regardign dr. cheney's telling me On my 6/l0 visitto increase glutathiane, take l50 mg milk thistle with l reg. Strength tylenol M.W.F. I asked if tylenol wasn’t hard on the liver he had educated me that the liver is centrally strained. his reply was not at that dose. I forgot to ask the question is: how does the tylenol a drug that is processed through the liver, help increase intracelluar and extracelleuar glutathiane?

I can't ask him cause of money problmes and most of all to tell you all he is off work pending heart problems and LOOKing at a heart transplant, i'm sending him a "praying for you " card to his office tommorow,

Paul mark
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am sorry to hear that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll ask for prayer for him on our Worship Forum.

BTW, we are having a discussion on Dr. Cheney. Can you tell us where he is currently located and whether he is taking new patients? Thanks.

Love, Mikie
  3. paulalbert

paulalbert New Member

he is in Virginia and he is currently NOT taking patients (I called a couple weeks ago about the possibility of a consult). I am pretty sure his was the office I called. If this couldn't possibly be true, please someone correct me.

P