Dr Edward Lichten in Michigan

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by emmally, Apr 22, 2009.

1. emmally

emmally New Member

Does anyone know or have seen Dr Lichten? He does not take insurance but his prices are not bad at all...Compared to what I have heard from other cfs treating doctors.....
  2. bobmackey

bobmackey New Member

Did you ever get any replies to this post? I am trying to see if there is anything about Dr. Lichten that I should know before proceeding with his treatments.
  3. spartanjt

spartanjt New Member

My current holisitic doc, who is located in W Bloomfield Mich, recently recommended Dr Lichten to me for an issue I'm having w/testosterone levels. I'm told that Dr L is one of the few docs around who uses testosterone pellets to treat low T levels & I'm considering going that route instead of going to injections next.

Some years back I'd also considered see Dr Lichten for my CFS problems. At that time I had a lengthy conversation with someone on his staff who was very helpful re answering all the questions I had about Dr Lichten. I decided to go in a different direction doc-wise at that point, but would have felt comfortable going to Dr Lichten for the CFS problems.

It is possible I'll be seeing Dr Licthen for the testosterone issues within a few weeks & will report back re how things go with him.