Dr Farr does anyone else go to him??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Apr 18, 2009.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

I am not saying it doesnt work I would like to ask any one on this board do they know people or or have they been to Dr Farr. Dont have that kind of money but if it helped that much. I just would be happy to talk to others. I am glad you are doing so much better. Hope it continues to work for you.
    Other opinions out there any one?
  2. scrappnmom

scrappnmom Member

I think Dr Farr is dead now. But his work was in chelation and hydrogen peroxide treatments. He was in Oklahoma City, where I live. There are other doctors in this area that do this kind of treatments. There is a Dr Mark Morgan DC who does this, in Edmond Ok. He is wonderful! That is who I go to. He is a chiropractor and when I get sick he does IVs on me.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/18/2009]
  3. sascha

sascha Member

he's actively working with people all the time. someone on this board got amazingly good results from working with him, and is still working with him today.

his website is gethealthynow.com or becomehealthynow.com - that's it.

i worked with him for a while, but had to quit because i don't have enough money to put into it- plus i was reacting to supplements and couldn't afford the time to work through that situation as i am helping care for new grandchildren (twins).

he knows his stuff and his approaches make sense. Sascha
  4. scrappnmom

scrappnmom Member

Are you referring to Dr Charles Farr from Oklahoma City, Ok? If you are talking about another Dr Farr then I'm sorry. But Dr Charles Farr MD PHD, from Oklahoma City is dead now. He is the doctor who developed Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy in the US.