Dr. Ho Massage - Anyone try?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crumpton, Nov 22, 2005.

1. crumpton

crumpton New Member

Despite this Dr.'s unusual name, I watched a TV program and looked up his website for his product.

It was something similar to what a chiropractor uses with the electrical stimulation before an adjustment.

Has anyone used this product and does it help? I go for a massage every two weeks and if I can use this at home more often, and it works this would be great.

I thank you for your help.
  2. crumpton

crumpton New Member

3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Dr. Ho is a chiropractor at a Headache and Pain Relief Center in Toronto. I have used his massager but bought it years ago when they only had the small pads. I found it did help and I'm sure the larger pads would help more. It has several different modes and an automatic timer.
    You have to remember that you have to shell out for replacement pads and batteries periodically depending on how often you use it.

Good Luck
    Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/22/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/22/2005]
  4. crumpton

crumpton New Member

I think that I am going to try this massage treatment. The pads are in different sizes and seem like they would help my muscles in my neck and upper back. They also showed it being used for TMJ on the jaw area.

The commercial did interview a lady with fibro and showed her using them. SHe said that she had relief but who knows. It was an infomercial.

It cost $150 and you are right that replacement pads will have to be bought and I do not know how much they are. Thanks for your input. If anyone else has tried please let me know