Dr In Baltimore area?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NansCats, Oct 6, 2002.

1. NansCats

NansCats New Member

Hi all,

I have been fighting Fybromyalgia for about 1 year now... (that I know of). I live northwest of baltimore about 1 hrs drive, near a town called Westminister MD. I am looking for a DR that is aware of FMS and is willing to treat it.
    Also if any of you live near Westminister MD or Manchester MD..... I would love to chat ... or e mail if you are interested.

Nancy Skillman
    Manchester MD
  2. NansCats

NansCats New Member

Hi all,

I have been fighting Fybromyalgia for about 1 year now... (that I know of). I live northwest of baltimore about 1 hrs drive, near a town called Westminister MD. I am looking for a DR that is aware of FMS and is willing to treat it.
    Also if any of you live near Westminister MD or Manchester MD..... I would love to chat ... or e mail if you are interested.

Nancy Skillman
    Manchester MD
  3. dcjester2233

dcjester2233 New Member

I live in Baltimore my doctor is great but she just moved to denton. It was hard to find someone who belived in fibro. If you'd like I can give you her info denton is on the eastern shore I go see her once a month so the hour and half drive is worth it to me to have someone treat you like a real person and not a nut case.