Dr in Ohio?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia New Member

I am looking for a good DR in my area. Can anyone help? I live in Marysville Ohio. It is about just northwest of Columbus, OHIO.
  2. Tricia

Tricia New Member

I am looking for a good DR in my area. Can anyone help? I live in Marysville Ohio. It is about just northwest of Columbus, OHIO.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Tricia, welcome to the board. You can try the good doctor list untill someone comes along in your area. Here it is; http://www.co-cure.org/Good-Doc.htm

Many of our members have found some great doctors from this list. I wish you luck.

Do you have FM or CFS? It would help if you state with one you have for others to relate.

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

she is a rheumatologist and if i hadnt moved from ohio to tennessee, i would still be with her......
    anyways she is mainly in Cincinnati...dont know how close that is to you..but her name is Dr. Yolanda Farhey
    she is wonderful!!! try looking her up in the book...i got the # so if you want it e-mail me..it is in my profile.
    Good luck!

ip3
  5. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

There is a good FM doc in Canton Mark Pellegrino that i went to see. There is also a good rhuemy doc at the Columbus Arthuritis Center, his name is Dr. Shelessel, I've seen him also.
  6. moma

moma New Member

I went to a doctor a Cleveland Clinic. His name is Doctor Wilkie . He is very good. It is 3 hrs from where I live but we gave up around here. One of his main interests is Fibromyalgia. You can find of them by typing in Cleveland Clinic, then rhieumitoid doctors. I am still trying to get my problems solved with my legs though. He said I have fibromyalgia but the problem with my walking is something else. We are working on finding that problem. Good luck!!!