dr. jacob Teieblaum

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Sep 3, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

has anyone on here ever bought and use dr. jacob teielbaum
    Revitalization System - Berry Splash tha come with his b-complex.... and did it restore any energy
  2. debilyn

debilyn New Member

Hi Street,

I've used that product. It comes in a citrus flavor as well. I didn't think it gave me any more energy than using EmergenC which is a heck of a lot cheaper. That's just my opinion.

3. bakeman

bakeman New Member

made me feel sick every time.
  4. sickofCFIDS

sickofCFIDS New Member

as much as i absolutely LOVE, ADMIRE, AND ADORE dr. T, i hate to have to say that i did try the energy revitalization system, and sadly, it really did not help me at all...
    that said, i have to say that i have been bed-ridden w/ ME/CFIDS for 6 years now, and i have YET to find ANYTHING that has "helped" me at all:(

i am generally BLESSED w/ approx. 3-7 "good" days ( days that i am able to actually get dressed and leave my house) a month, but after 6 years of this, i am still unable to find a "rhyme or reason" to them?? it doesn't seem to matter what i do or don't do, it still just seems like my good days are nothing more than RANDOM?

if you read the reviews under the revitalization system, there are many people who absolutely SWEAR BY IT!!
    it is not really cheap, but then again, i have tried many things that cost wayy more. personally, i would say that if it did work for you, then you would be extremely FORTUNATE, and i would certainly find a way to afford it, but that is only my opinion, of course.

good luck if you do try it....... and for what it's worth, as i said, i have tried many things that cost much more than this. so, i would definitely give a try...... what have you got to lose?? a few bucks at worse, at best, you just may find some relief!!

peace, light, joy, laughter and many blessings,
    teri rainspirit
  5. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

1/2 a dose made me extremely ill and jittery and I climbed the walls for 12 hours. Never again.