Dr. Jay Goldstein - know any docs who use his protocols?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jacque22, Jan 3, 2012.

1. jacque22

jacque22 New Member

I have been ill for 40 plus years and have hit rock bottom(live on couch and can't work) spent hundreds of thousands and have FOUGHT for answers and just get sicker. FM CFS LYME LUPUS Hashimotos. on and on... I read his book...very interesting...but surprise surprise he is no longer in practice... I have been extremely suicidal and reading his book has given me a little hope..now I am just wondering if any of you know an MD who is familiar with is treatment, or if any of you use Goldsteins info yourselves? Would love to hear from you.
    BEYOND DESPERATE!
    Jacque
  2. misskoji

misskoji Member

I am so sorry you are so ill and suffering so much.

This board isn't as active as our CFS/ME/FMS board. You might try posting your question there, as well.

From what I recall being posted about Dr. Goldstein, his treatment plan is elusive, since he retired and didn't have a partner or otherwise to continue his care. I have also heard the book is a bit complicated. Nonetheless, I wish you luck and hope one of his former patients or someone more familiar with his treatment will chime in and help out.

Best of luck and healing to you,
    misskoji