Dr. Majid Ali

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LaCorte, Apr 21, 2003.

1. LaCorte

LaCorte New Member

Just checking to see if anyone has seen Dr. Ali as a patient and can recommend him.

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Lacorte, glad to have you on the board. We do have a
    Doctor's Referral list at the top of this page, you could check and see if he is listed there also.

The board is slow on weekends/holidays so am replying so that your post goes back on the first page for tomorrow.

Again, welcome..............

Shalom, Shirl
  3. AC77

AC77 New Member

I think his approach is almost entirely nutritional and he tends to go easy on the Rx items. So if that's what you are looking for in a doc, go for it. I liked his book btw. He likes to use I.V. vitamins in high doses for his hospital patients and still uses SSRIs for CFS/FMS folks. Not that, this is wrong, just what I remember him saying in his closing of the book. However this was a few years back. Maybe he is doing it diffrently??
  4. Joey2276

Joey2276 New Member

Like any CFS doctor he over estimates his own abilities BUT I do know of a few people who've had good results with him. From the research I've done he is one of the best in the world at using diet and supplements and other alternative modalities for CFS and FMS. Also his prices are very reasonable for someone of his standing. If I lived closer to New Jersey (I'm in Los Angeles) I'd definitely go see him.
    Joe