Dr. Murphee's Protocol

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Sep 18, 2005.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I have been reading about Dr. Murphee's protocol and it all seems to make great sense. I am going to give it a go! Has anyone tried this and if so what kind of results are you obtaining. By the way if you want to do a search on him try Rodger Murphee. I am a bit excited about this program and think I may even make an appointment to see him so that I can some what do it in person. I get a bit tired when reading and don't obtain as much information.

I hope to hear some responses on this.

Thanks!!
  2. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Good luck with this; can you tell us a little bit about it? Let us know how you progress.
  3. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Looking for some feedback please
  4. jana15

jana15 New Member

Hello hppeandme,

Like just about every body else..... I start to salivate like Pavlov's dog at the sound of a possible new treatment for this DD. So needless to say I googled Dr Roger Murphee immediately. But it didn't turn up anything!

So could you please tell me a little bit more about it or do you have a website address for him? Thankyou

Cheers Jana
  5. LRKat

LRKat New Member

Hi Everybuddy!

Just joined today. Did a little web checking and here's what I found. Link to website for Dr. Murphree:

http://www.virtualhometown.com/dfwcfids/menu.html

Haven't had a chance to peruse, but saved it for future reference.

Kat
  6. tonakay

tonakay New Member

7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is for the Dallas-Fort Worth Support website. I didn't see anything about a Dr. Murphee there.

Love, Mikie
  8. dancingstar

dancingstar New Member

Hi hppeandme,

I ordered the stuff from [url removed]. I eat the way it says to eat on the site anyway; so I figured I'd give it a try! Thanks!

Bebe
  9. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Dr. Murphee has a great plan including natural supplements that make sense. I have his book on the way and I am already working on the work book. I also plan to go visit him directly if affordable.

Bebe please let me know how things work for you:)
  10. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Go to Fibro Hugs to get the scoop on Dr. Murphee or go to Amazon or one of those sites to get his books. They have a cheaper package deal though on Fibro Hugs.