Dr. Murphee's Protocol

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wyattsmom, Apr 9, 2006.

1. wyattsmom

wyattsmom New Member

I ordered his Fibro starter pack. Honestly, the Amino Acids and Adrenal Aupport pills seem to help me feel better, and I have more energy. Has anyone else found success with this? Tomorrow I work (school social worker) at a school where my office is on the 3rd floor and I have to go up and down the stairs many times all day long. I come home very fatigued, and in pain. I hope these pills make a difference for me ...will let you know!!!
    Hugs to all!, Have a great week!
  2. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

Let us know how you feel after the stairs. It sounds like it will be a good way to test the med out.

Halo
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I went to a conference given by Dr. Murphree in Mobile AL a couple of years ago. I was very impressed by him and by the information that he provided. At that time, I was going through a phase of "I don't want to try anything new right now" because I had tried so many treatments and protocols that did not work for me, therefore, I did not buy any of his products. I did buy his book about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue.

About 6 months ago I decided to try Dr. Murphree's 5HTP to increase my serotonin levels and help me to sleep. It helped a little, but I found that I still needed to take sleep medication most nights.

Then 3 months ago I tried the Fibro starter pack. Within one week I could tell a difference in my sleep. I no longer take sleep medication and I am achieving REM sleep because I am dreaming almost every night. Right now I am taking the FMS/CFS supplements and the 5HTP and lately I have been feeling more energy and less pain. I think it's taken about 3 months for me to feel the benefits of the supplements.

I had been in a terrible flare for 6 to 8 months and I was desperate. I am starting to feel a lot better...I still have a long way to go, but compared to where I was, there has been a definite improvement.

I wish you luck and patience. Sometimes it takes a while to feel any changes.

Lolalee
    [This Message was Edited on 04/09/2006]