Dr or support group near Douglasville, Ga?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellyann, Jun 11, 2003.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi,
    Would anyone know of a good FM doctor or support group in or near Douglasville, Ga? any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Kellyann
  2. jes217

jes217 New Member

Hey Kellyann,

I live in McDonough, which is not too far from you. I was new to the Atlanta area about a year ago. I am still looking too. Here is an idea for you though. There are a number of herbal shops/clinics in my area. Some of them have offered support groups and workshops for people with chronic illnesses like Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Another thing you might want to do is contact Emory University and the affiliated hospitals to see if they have any regional groups in your area. Good Luck!

Jessica
  3. DonnaMarie

DonnaMarie New Member

I am in Northern GA also. There is a doctor in Atlanta that specializes in CFS/FM. His name is Dr. Gatell. He has a website but we can't list websites here so email me and I will give you the link.
  4. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

You are not far from my home town of Villa Rica! Cannot be of help for a doc...Just wanted to say hi!
  5. jes217

jes217 New Member

DonnaMarie,

I wasn't sure how to get your e-mail. Can you e-mail me a way to get in contact with that doctor? My e-mail address is alrenner98@hotmail.com. Thanks so much.

Jessica
  6. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Thank you guys for responding! Finding a good doctor is hard to do.
    Kellyann