Dr. Phil ... seeing stars

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shalala, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Shalala

Shalala New Member

The other day I though I would watch Dr. Phil and there was a "star" performing. I think he was an Idol winner or something. So I read the show title and it was about people who have always wanted to be stars. OK. How about a show on people who want to feel a little normal (like people with CFS/FMS/LUPUS/MS etc)? I think that is far more important Dr. Phil.
  2. roge

roge Member

I hear ya! and well said Shalala.

Oprah had a show a few weeks ago on big expensive weddings or something like that and i am thinking, cmon, seems like she is looking for topics here if she has a whole show on million dollar weddings, i mean how shallow is that.

i just dont understand phil,. oprah, montel, ect....why do they all refuse to do a show on FM/CFS, it just angers me....they do tons on depression, ADD, autism, every other syndrome or disorder it seems , yet nothing on FM/CFS.....i just want to scream!

It will happen though people....just a matter of time!

Peace
  3. Lichu3

Lichu3 New Member

Not an oprah fan here. Although not on her show, she did have an entire spread on CFS in her magazine last fall. I didn't read it though.
  4. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

Lately ill read the topic for Oprahs recent shows and im like YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME?! Home improvements, weight loss, i mean...COME ON!