Dr. report on our Zach- taken from CC board for Kathyre

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by froggy, Oct 25, 2002.

1. froggy

froggy New Member

dr. report on our Zach 10/25/02 04:42 PM

Hi everyone, I'm happy we have alot of faith or i would be devastated now. It is going to be alot longer for Zach comes home. They said he cannot catch any kind of virus he would not survive it.
    he will be 6 months to a year. When he gets to be alittle older he will go into a private room we will be able to interact more and take turns staying with him.
    He can not get any kind of virus until after he is 2 years old. when he does come home we will basically be in isolation. we can not take him out except to a doc. No friends over. (for him i will do anything) Also he might have a trach when he comes home.(ventilator) but he said he is such a fighter and likes to breathe on his on.
    Also please keep praying the next 4 weeks is so important on his eyes. So far they look to be normal. he could go blind ,or he would have to have some kind of laser surergy, (little guy has had enough) but we have faith this is not going to happen.

He is so beautiful.He just looks so perfect.( like us, he doesn't even look sick) I have new pics when we get them I will put on here.
    He needs to gain two more lbs. real quick.(good for his lungs)
    anyway i hurt really bad weather turned cold and the stress
    to my muscles hurt so i will go for now. please keep praying for us.
    does anyone know if this can be copied to worship board. i cannot type it again now.( sorry)
    love and prayers
    kathyre

Peace & Love Jan
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will continue to pray for this brave little guy, I have prayed for him since Kathy put the first post up, and will continue to do so.

God's blessings for him.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

Prayers for precious little Zach, Kathyre, and family. I hope you find strength in the love you feel for each other and know that alot of people are thinking of you and hoping for the best.

God bless you all,
    C J