DR screwed up my STD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shalala, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Shalala

Shalala New Member

Boy it is a good thing I called the DRs office today to see how long she had approved my STD ... I am only good through 3/2/07 AND my work week is not the standard M-F, so I have to go back to work on Sunday (3/5). I haven't even seen the neuro yet! I have not heard anything from my work's HR either. More stresssssssss. Grrrrrrrrr.
  2. Shalala

Shalala New Member

Gosh dangit ... I can't even count the days. March 1 = th 2 = fr 3 = sat ... so I have to go back on Sunday March 4th ... geeez. Thanks for pointing that out and for the advice.

The girl at the DR's office "had no clue" and told me to call my HR and have them send new forms. HR has not returned my call. I don't even know if my STD has been approved! and I have to go back ... lol.

Well I will see what the Neuro has to say in the morning. I would prefer to go back on a shorter day ... I normally work 4-10 hour days.

Sorry ... the gosh dangit was a result of watching Blue Collar TV while I was typing this. That Larry the cable guy is too funny ... git er done.

I think all of these meds are doin' me in ;-) Can you imagine me taking customer phone calls like this????
  3. Shalala

Shalala New Member

My DR did not screw up ... her messenger did. I finally got a call from my HR rep and she says the DR has me out until March 12th NOT the 2nd. WHEW.
  4. footballmom

footballmom New Member

And people wonder why we're stressed out.....
  5. froggyfog

froggyfog New Member

I am taking my STD form tomorrow to my doctor to fill in. I know that I can't go back to work. Today I had to go in for a shot because I have had a headache for 3-4 days(lose count). Thanks for posting this topic because I wasn't sure what to tell the doctor about the date. She usually asks me what can I do so your post helped me. Thanks! By the way I feel like crap tonight, I have a blister on my tonsil and I am sick of this disease. Plus my husband my have it too...Sorry Venting..
  6. Shalala

Shalala New Member

You may want to stick around or go back for a copy to make sure everything is correct.

Now that I think about it .... some other odd things have happened there. I think there is another patient with my name. I am going to have to check that out and make sure our records are not getting confused.

No kiddin about the extra stress.