Dr. Sharp FFC Ft. Worth or FFC in Dallas???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by namow, May 13, 2006.

1. namow

namow New Member

I would like to hear from people that has seen dr. Sharp at the FFC in Ft. Worth or is going to the FFC in Dallas, what would you recommend?? And of course if you recommend it at all!

2. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

I am curious about his success rate with lyme
  3. kalina

kalina New Member

I hope you saw my answer to this question on your other post "FFC in Dallas" regarding Dr Sharp.

Yes, I would recommend the FFC -- either one, depending on your location. Since you are considering whether or not to go, have you been to one of their presentations? That might help you decide if it's for you. Their protocol made sense to me, and they generally apply the same protocol at each center.

Although personally I am not getting better yet, most of the people I have talked to there say they ARE feeling better (but it does take a while to get there). If that's true, then your odds are probably good.

Kalina
  4. namow

namow New Member

I really apreciate your answer, I think is that I'm scare of making the final decision to go.
    Actually I did go to the seminar in Dallas and I liked it but I have heard from a couple of people that it would be better to see dr. Sharp in Ft Worth.

Very grateful for people like you who care!
    A big hug!