DR. St. Amand's treatment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shalee, Dec 4, 2002.

1. shalee

shalee New Member

Does anyone use this doctor or his affiliates? (Dr. St. Amand) Desperate to find some relief. Not yet diagnosed but have so many symptoms. I am in a "working diagnosis." I need some help before I lose what is left of my mind. I can use any advise out there also. Live in Nebraska, not a lot of options or information.
  2. shalee

shalee New Member

Does anyone use this doctor or his affiliates? (Dr. St. Amand) Desperate to find some relief. Not yet diagnosed but have so many symptoms. I am in a "working diagnosis." I need some help before I lose what is left of my mind. I can use any advise out there also. Live in Nebraska, not a lot of options or information.
  3. Hippo

Hippo New Member

I actually live in CA within driving distance of Dr. St. Amand, but I have not gone. Instead, I bought his book andn got my PCP to write me the prescription for guaifenesin. I am just doing it by myself. There is a guai support board that you can go to, also. All you really need is the book and the guai, and some guai can be bought on the Internet over-the-counter. Good luck.

Hippo