Dr. Teitlebaums' on-line program assessment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karbo, Dec 29, 2002.

1. karbo

karbo New Member

Has any one participated in Dr. Teitlebaums on-line program assessment? This is where you can (I assume) answer his medical queestions on-line and he gives his recommendations for treatment for the persons symptoms. I put in a search and it seems Elvira once posted something about it. I would like to ask her or any others if they have had experience with this. Was it beneficial and could someone explain how it works. Would you recommend it? Have you seen positive results from his recommendations? I have been to his website and read about it but I wanted to get someones personal experience with this if possible.
  2. karbo

karbo New Member

I would welcome any ones opinion about the online program even if you have not done it. Thanks.
  3. healing

healing New Member

but please send the URL 'cause I'd like to check it out!
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

But you can easily use a search engine to find his website.

I see he has his book, supplements, workshops for docs, and now this service for which he charges $88 or $160 depending on whether you want the short version or the long version. This guy is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth as I think he is waaaaaaay overcommercializing himself. Again, this is America and the almighty $$$ reigns supreme and you can't blame a guy for wanting to make a buck. That said, though, I don't think I want to contribute to his wealth.

What you get for your money is a list of lab tests so your own doc can order the tests which Teitlebaum thinks you need based on how you answer his questionnaire. It might be beneficial; I don't know. I'm not too sure how well received it would be by a doc when a patient presents something like this off the internet. Buyer beware.

Love, Mikie
    Love, Mikie