Dr. Whitcomb....great site

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dleaning, Jun 8, 2006.

1. dleaning

dleaning New Member

Has anyone ever visited this site? www.fibromyalgia.tv

Interesting site.....

I put my name on their list (but don't remember!) and someone actually emailed me to see how I was doing and if they could help me in anyway. It has some interesting articles and there is a video of this doctor doing a class or seminar. I haven't watched the whole thing yet (90 min. long).

Thought some of you would be interested.

Dawn

2. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

I just posted asking if anyone had gone to him. No one has gone to him. If he's making such headway, someone here would surely have posted about being "cured" by him. He's just another person trying to get rich off of our misery, again.
  3. dleaning

dleaning New Member

didn't think about getting negative response. sorry, i guess i just wasn't thinking.
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

I have posted about this site too before and got no response what so ever. I have seen a couple of other posts also with the same ques. Yet every time there is not a lot of response. I think I am a little skeptical. It all sounds too good, but that's where you have to ask a big question. I usually end up scratching my head.

Kriket
  5. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

I'm so sorry I was so negative. Ugh. Sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut.

I never want to discourage anyone from posting interesting sites- please forgive me Dawn,for my terrible response.

I thought the post I read about him was very interesting, too, it sounded very logical and like it would really work.

Sincerely,
    Janice
  6. dleaning

dleaning New Member

It's ok. I sometimes don't know how to take responses. I get embarrassed easily, why, I don't know. Have been like that my whole life. The more I thought about this dr, I think you are right. I am so new at this DD.

Dawn
  7. kimbuh

kimbuh New Member

Hi. I'm new to this site and have spent the last several hours on the net exploring Dr. Whitcomb's theory & method. It seemed to make some sense to me in most areas.
    I finally came across a 31 year old woman who just got finished with the 10 week treatment in Tahoe. Go to the following link below to read her weekly journal of her progress. It's pretty darn encouraging. Let me know what you guys think.
    Kimbuh

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfmfuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=44196323&MyToken=de8c1268-57be-4657-af96-a018c84ad7e4ML
    [This Message was Edited on 09/06/2006]

[ advertisement ]