Dream or not a Dream.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bkay, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Bkay

Bkay New Member

Haven't posted a message in awhile but read the site everyday....Today I took a nap on the sofa, my husband was watching a football game...Have this cold for a week or so and left me with a cough, can't seem to shake...Durning my nap I felt my body shake and my heart was pounding and I had this pain in my head and saw this terffic light that was so bright...I remeber praying that I didn't want to leave this earth, and then I woke up. Now, I don't know if it was a dream or if this really happened to me...Has anyone ever had this happen to them.???? Now I am scared to death....When I woke up I seemed to feel okay but the longer I am up now seems to be hurting all over...I have been feeling pretty good, until this. I swear just when I think i got this whipped for awhile something else comes up...I Know we are a having a big weather change here in the Southeast...Yesterday and last week in the 70's and now suppose to drop into the 30's...I have been know to hurt really bad during weather changes....Well, thanks for listening to me ramble on....I love this site and feel I have been blessed to have found it...I know that there are others that hurt like I do and others that are really worse than I and I pray for all of them....
  2. Bkay

Bkay New Member

Haven't posted a message in awhile but read the site everyday....Today I took a nap on the sofa, my husband was watching a football game...Have this cold for a week or so and left me with a cough, can't seem to shake...Durning my nap I felt my body shake and my heart was pounding and I had this pain in my head and saw this terffic light that was so bright...I remeber praying that I didn't want to leave this earth, and then I woke up. Now, I don't know if it was a dream or if this really happened to me...Has anyone ever had this happen to them.???? Now I am scared to death....When I woke up I seemed to feel okay but the longer I am up now seems to be hurting all over...I have been feeling pretty good, until this. I swear just when I think i got this whipped for awhile something else comes up...I Know we are a having a big weather change here in the Southeast...Yesterday and last week in the 70's and now suppose to drop into the 30's...I have been know to hurt really bad during weather changes....Well, thanks for listening to me ramble on....I love this site and feel I have been blessed to have found it...I know that there are others that hurt like I do and others that are really worse than I and I pray for all of them....
  3. sheri

sheri New Member

Do you suffer from Migraines? they can occur in sleep-I have classical ones with the auras, which affects your entire nervous system. Usually the auras last 30 minutes before the pain, but that varies too. Sometimes, I just see shooting stars.
    I personally also experience weather phenomenon physical changes. Sometimes I feel like a human barameter(smile) Seasonl changes are hard too.
    A lot of time there is just a vague werid feeling. But weather can really bring on a lot of pain. I know the nervous system is connected to all of this too. If you have the "bright light" during waking hours, get it checked out by an MD...not everything is fibro...blessings, sheri