Dream

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shoobie, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

I had one of my vivid dreams again last night. I do dream in color and with all my senses too (smell, touch, etc.)

Without writing a page-long recount of it, the magic number was "6". Six years from now and this will all be shed in the right light.

Perhaps it's just my subconscious wanting an answer, but I've had "prophetic" dreams before with major details that included dates so I like to pay attention to them.

Or maybe I just had too much cheesecake last night! LOL

Just feeling compelled to share.

-Shoobie
  2. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

I had one of my vivid dreams again last night. I do dream in color and with all my senses too (smell, touch, etc.)

Without writing a page-long recount of it, the magic number was "6". Six years from now and this will all be shed in the right light.

Perhaps it's just my subconscious wanting an answer, but I've had "prophetic" dreams before with major details that included dates so I like to pay attention to them.

Or maybe I just had too much cheesecake last night! LOL

Just feeling compelled to share.

-Shoobie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Those type of dreams seem to be common with FM/CFS.

I had a few myself that actually came true down to the smalled detail. I don't like to have them, its not usually anything that is good.

But, I do fine (no joke!) that if I eat heavy food, or losts of sugary food before bed (cheese cake would fit right in), I do have very vivid dreams.

I try to keep night eating down to toast and tea, to avoid those dreams.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]