dreamer28455....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by candi40, Apr 18, 2007.

1. candi40

candi40 New Member

Good? morning. I wanted to invite you to chat w/me so maybe we can exchange email addresses, if you are interested. I am going to go in the fibro chat room around 12:15 today, if you are able (or want) to do the same.
    Candi
  2. dreamer28455

dreamer28455 New Member

i actually am leaving work around noon today to drive to delaware county b/c i need my car inspected and my boyfreind lives there and is a mechanic. i'll keep checking the message board b/c chat is hard for me to do at work w/o getting caught..lol. how r u feeling today? good i hope...still no luck w/ my darvocets...they are really blah! im not sure are we allowed to write our emails on the message boards? if we can i will give you mine <3 Rachel
  3. candi40

candi40 New Member

I am doing alright today. I had a hard time getting up & out of bed, but I am doing a little better (except my shoulders & upper back are killing me.) The pattern for me seems to be okay or bad 1st thing in the morning, gets better through the day, until about 3:00 or 3:30, then I start aching worse & worse until when I get home at 5:30 I am in terrible pain. Grrrrr.
    Anyway, no, you can't post any email address on this board. Do you go online from home? Maybe one evening or weekend we can get together. Let me know.
  4. dreamer28455

dreamer28455 New Member

sorry i didnt get back t you right away...hectic day yesterday. anyways i dont really go on in the evenings b/c i just dont have the energy to get up and go to the comp. i am on all day at work maybe i can stop in the chat room today. will you be on later? let me know and i will keep checking the message board. how are you feeling today? good i hope? i am feeling not too bad. darvocets still no effect as i assumed. where did you say you were from? is the weather as sucky as it is here in pa? rainy and cold..blah. anyways let me know about the chat room and i can stop in. <3 Rachel
  5. candi40

candi40 New Member

for a bit anyway. Today SUCKS - I am hurting so bad & I am getting swamped here at work. Ugggh.
    I live in central Florida, so I don't have to deal with much cold weather, thank goodness! But the humidity kills me sometimes, and we also seem to have a lot of fluctuations, from warm to cool, then back again. That gets to me too. I'll go hang out in the chat room for a while.
  6. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I wasc going to talk to you about your quitting smoking, now I forgot what I was going to say.