Drew Carey New Price is Right Host

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jul 23, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Just Heard the News on the Late show,,,,He's a really great Comedian and actor so i think he'll do a Bang up Job! What ya'all think?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi
    I agree! Makes you wonder how much time he'll Have for all the other stuff he does! When i had Digitial Cable "Whose line" was my Favorite Show! And now the Power of 10 is just comming out,,,,can't wait to watch it!

Hows your summer going? any fishin' goin' on?,,,,,,lol,,,,sis
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey,,,lolol Good thing the food is Frozen eh',,,,,Grosses me out when people pick their nose while Driving!,,,,Yeh it will be fun to see how Drew handles this show!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your right He's a Multi,,,,Show,,Pearson! First i Heard that Joey Fatone(sp) was going to get it,,,,,,But Hey,, you know who would be Great at it also,,is Colin M, or Ryan Styles from Whose line,,,,,,s
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi
    I'm Glad Rosie didn't get it also! ,,,They would have had to replace her somewhere down the line!,,,,,,That's what usualy happens to her ,,,and Your right,,,she's mouthy!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

I'll Pass on that one! lolol Has to be Fresh for me!
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

It will Be alot of fun watching the price is right again! Cleveland seems like a kool place to be from!,,,,We'll get to see Drew again!,,,,,,,Hope your Temps have cooled down alittle! were at 88 today! better than 102!,,,,,S
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi
    Glad to hear your getting alittle Relief from the High Temps Lindy! The rain is really nice too! We had a couple Down pours this week!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Smells really good outside after the Rain!,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pop is Fine! Thats what i call him (Pop) He goes to the Senior Citizens club 3 times a week and eats dinner and Tells Jokes!,,,,lolol,,,,,,Sad to say He has a much better social life than i do!,Ha!,,,,,,,,,,,Sis

Darkwaters,,,,Yes i did see where Wayne is Having a new show! He's another Favorite of Mine! Very Talented!,,,He would be another Fantastic Price is Right Host!