Drinking apple cider vinegar benefits

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by ncdexter, Apr 22, 2018.

1. ncdexter

ncdexter Member

Hi,

I am new to this site but I just wanted to share with everyone a new product that I have found.
    I have been drinking apple cider vinegar for years anytime that I felt a cold coming on. Usually if I drank it as soon as I felt that little tickle in my throat then it would stop the cold from setting in. Has anyone else tried this? I recently discovered a new vinegar supplement drink that I love! It is from a company called E-vin. I hated how the vinegar burned my mouth and throat every time that I drank it. But with this new drink there is no burn at all! It also has turmeric in it which I found has a ton of health benefits as well. It reminds me a lot of drinking Emergen-C. It is fizzy like that and almost tastes like it.

I think they also sell on Etsy which is probably better for some people. I just searched for vinegar drink and it was the first option. The company is called E-vin. I honestly can't get enough of this stuff. If you are an apple cider vinegar drinker then this is definitely something you should try! Ill never drink regular vinegar again!