Drinking apple cider vinegar benefits

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by ncdexter, Apr 22, 2018.

1. ncdexter

ncdexter Member

Hi,

I am new to this site but I just wanted to share with everyone a new product that I have found.
    I have been drinking apple cider vinegar for years anytime that I felt a cold coming on. Usually if I drank it as soon as I felt that little tickle in my throat then it would stop the cold from setting in. Has anyone else tried this? I recently discovered a new vinegar supplement drink that I love! It is from a company called E-vin. I hated how the vinegar burned my mouth and throat every time that I drank it. But with this new drink there is no burn at all! It also has turmeric in it which I found has a ton of health benefits as well. It reminds me a lot of drinking Emergen-C. It is fizzy like that and almost tastes like it.

I think they also sell on Etsy which is probably better for some people. I just searched for vinegar drink and it was the first option. The company is called E-vin. I honestly can't get enough of this stuff. If you are an apple cider vinegar drinker then this is definitely something you should try! Ill never drink regular vinegar again!
  2. farmacybliss

farmacybliss Member

I will try it.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Fermented foods are believed by some researchers to be excellent for gut health. I never ate sauerkraut except on bratwursts before but, since having some digestive problems, I am eating it right out of the jar. I found one which is organic and made in the time honored way and it is delicious.

Love, Mikie
    bct likes this.
  4. Bernardrichii

Bernardrichii Member

I heard that apple cider vinegar is used to make hair silky but i am not trying yet but it can be drink ed i never thought.
  5. Benjoseph

Benjoseph Member

Vinegar is very useful in reducing weight, but make sure to have it half an hour before meal.