Driving on wrong board !

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by selma, Dec 2, 2002.

1. selma

selma New Member

I'm driving. Everyone out of my way. Feeling somewhat free again. Almost back to where I was after my accident 17 yrs. ago, and then a car accident about ? 4-6yrs ago. What's working for Me is Ultram & X-Tylenol 3x a day and Flexaril & Ambien at night. I still get pain but it is bearable.
    Thank-you all for your prayers.
    GOD has helped me so much.
    I'll keep praying that you get the info. & help you need.

Love, Hugs, Peace, Light, Enlightenment, & Joy, Selma
  2. selma

selma New Member

I'm driving. Everyone out of my way. Feeling somewhat free again. Almost back to where I was after my accident 17 yrs. ago, and then a car accident about ? 4-6yrs ago. What's working for Me is Ultram & X-Tylenol 3x a day and Flexaril & Ambien at night. I still get pain but it is bearable.
    Thank-you all for your prayers.
    GOD has helped me so much.
    I'll keep praying that you get the info. & help you need.

Love, Hugs, Peace, Light, Enlightenment, & Joy, Selma
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Selma, am so glad you found what works for you. You just keep on keeping on this road!

But do stop in and let us know how you are, and all that you are doing. We do love good news.

You take care, and drive by as often as you like.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. selma

selma New Member

At a time. I'm able to do more and know that I'm grateful for all that I can do. I'll be here. Sorry, You can't get rid of me that fast. When I'm able to post my ugly picture you'all will see how quickly everybody can run.
    Tee Heeeeee Heeeeee.
    Love and huggs as always, Selma
  5. kadywill

kadywill New Member

and I am SO glad you're "tolerable" as the oldsters say!!! Love, Kady
  6. allhart

allhart New Member

thats so wonderful im soo happy for you !

god thank you for answerd prayers !
  7. BonBons

BonBons New Member

I'm so happy for you! Maybe feeling good will last a long, long time. BonBons
  8. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I hope you NEVER need to visit here again, but I hope that you will anyway. I will keep you and my other new and wonderful friends in my daily prayers.
    Kathryn