Dropping in for an update

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Hi all!

There may be some who remember me like Mikie and Shirl and Danny and a few others.

I just wanted to stop in an thank those who prayed months and months ago for my SSDI approval. I had my hearing and was approved and received my first months check this month. I am still waiting for the back pay though!

Also wanted to let you know that Michael and I got married Oct 13th...getting it right with God is important and that he also has now been diagnosed with FMS as well as the CFS he already had.
    We are both on TriCare prime insurance and are getting good medical care...which was an answer to prayes also.

Michael is no longer working and is home now fully retired-yet another answer to prayer.

Michael is in his first big fibro flare and it's taking it's toll on him and it's hard for him to adjust but God's Grace is suffiecient.

I just wanted to bring back a good report and thank all of you for your prayers and encouragement.

In Christ
    Takesha
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

I remember you. It is so good to know that things are going better for you. Great news on your wedding. Sorry about Michael having his first flare. Great though that you have good insurance.

Thanks for letting us know how you are. May God's blessing continue to flow your way.

God bless,
    Linda
  3. bakron

bakron New Member

I'm "off an on" the Boards, and I remember you very well! You've given me much encouragement in the past. I'm so happy to hear that you and Michael are doing so well! Like many, I continue to pray for those on the Boards even though I don't frequent them as much as I'd like, and you've been in my thoughts and prayers as well. May God continue to bless you both as you seek His perfect will for your lives!!

L, Jeannette
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Of course I remember you. I'm glad so much is going so well for you. Don't be such a stranger.

Love, Mikie
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Of course I remember you. So glad to hear about your SSDI approval (hope the back monies are on their way soon), and your marriage!

But am sorry to hear that Michael is in a bad flare, will keep him in prayer, I know that pain can drive you up a wall.

Take care, and be sure to stop in and let us know how you both are doing.

God Bless hon........

Shalom, Shirl