Drs. using Methylation Cycle Block Protocol?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JenniferAnn539, Mar 28, 2011.

1. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

Does anyone know if there is a list or resource that provides names of doctors or practitioners that are implementing Rich Van Konynenburg's protocol?

If Rich is posting, do you have any referrals in New York City?

(I have severe CFS and would like to be supervised while doing the protocol).

2. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, JenniferAnn59.

Dr. Derek Enlander in NYC does his own version of methylation cycle treatment, which is somewhat different from mine. I don't know of docs in NYC who are doing the "Simplified Treatment Approach." Perhaps others here know of some.

It's difficult for people in New York State to get some of the specialty lab tests run, becase they have their own lab certification system, and some of the labs don't find that the additional expense and inspections are worth it. I think that limits the use of some of the alternative treatments there.

Best regards,

[This Message was Edited on 03/28/2011]
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

Dr. Steven Bock, at Rhinebeck Health Center, Rhinebeck, NY, about 80 miles north of Manhattan is versed in it. I JUST started seeing him, first for evaluation of Lyme and now morphing into OTHER STUFF. Too soon so give any opinions or recommendations.
  4. destinygsmom

destinygsmom New Member

Right now, I'd have to re-read my documents about it; to remember what Rich Van Konynenburg's protocol, is! But I'm a new poster, who has been diagnosed with CFS by Dr. Sarah Myhill in England; yet I prefer the real name, rather than just CFS because doctors tend to just keep jerking me around with false concepts about the real diagnosis for CFS...

I'm posted as destinygsmom! Please read my posts, & post back to me.. I need friends going through what I'm going through, for a support group.
  5. Scapper

Scapper New Member

bumping for Jennifer!

6. taraaders

taraaders New Member

Hello Rich,

So grateful for your work. I wanted to know if you are aware of any doctors/practitioners using your approach in New England.

Thank you,
    Tara Aders
    Newton MA