dry mouth with white foamy saliva

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by singlaurie, May 28, 2008.

1. singlaurie

singlaurie New Member

I just found out I have Lymes after a positive pcr test which shows it`s in your dna. Lyme test can be negative and you can actually still have it. They found it 2 years later in me. All other tests were negative. Tomorrow I start treatment with oral anti-biotics. I have had crazy symptoms for so long. Has anyone else ended up with white foamy saliva, as well as dry mouth, and terrible stomach trouble (acid reflex and irritable bowel) pressure in head, dizziness, plus so many more. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I always have a dry mouth, but never foamy saliva. I used to have terrible acid reflux and irritable bowel, but those improved when I started taking probiotics and antifungals. Probiotics are a must on abx. If you already have a yeast issue, then antifungals are a must as well.

I do have pressure in my head, dizzyness, sore muscles and joints. All have been improving since I started treatment.

Good luck with your oral abx. I have done real well with them.
  3. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Since getting sick about 4 years ago, I have noticed that I have noticibaly thicker saliva and it's foamy too!

My mouth is also dry. It think this is all from the toxins of the infections. Once those get better we should be better too.

Chootik