DRY MOUTH (XEROSTOMIA)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Islebabe, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Islebabe

Islebabe New Member

oK, WHO HAS Xerostomia OR SEVERE DRY MOUTH? MINE STARTED WHEN I GOT ON CYMBALTA, AND ALSO WHEN MY MOUTH BROKE OUT.

ANYONE ELSE?

WEIGH IN!! IT'S A PAIN!!

ISLEBABE
  2. mujuer

mujuer New Member

and it's even worst since I started Cymbalta. My deal is that it's not my whole mouth. It's just the front bottom area. My teeth stick to my mouth and it's causing an abrasion. How weird is that? I have some mouth gel that I found that I rub on my teeth and it helps alot. I already drink alot of water but that doesn't help at all.
  3. TallMOM

TallMOM New Member

I found chewing gum helps me the most.
    Jan
  4. skikat

skikat New Member

i have the same problem. amny meds for pain cause this. but i noticed the last time thati went to my pharmacy, that they carried about 4 different things for dry mouth. including a spray. might look next time you go. hope this helps, as i have not tried them yet. .....ski
  5. skikat

skikat New Member

i have the same problem. amny meds for pain cause this. but i noticed the last time thati went to my pharmacy, that they carried about 4 different things for dry mouth. including a spray. might look next time you go. hope this helps, as i have not tried them yet. .....ski