DSF - has this worked for others?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by upnorth, Jun 13, 2003.

1. upnorth

upnorth New Member

I've been sick for a year and no doctor's been able to do anything to help. Or find anything very wrong with me which is weird since I've gone for weeks where I've barely made it off the couch. I finally saw a chiropracter who told me my adrenal's weren't functioning well and gave me something called DSF. I've been on it for 2 weeks and have had normal energy from the first day I took it. Has anyone else had success with this?
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, welcome to the board. I don't know what DSF is? can you spell the name out for us?

Glad you found our board, and that you have found something that helps...........

Shalom, Shirl
  3. upnorth

upnorth New Member

DSF Formula, it's called. It's a Dietary Supplement from Nutri-West. It has glandular tissue from bovine in it, which I thought was gross (being a vegetarian). But it worked! My chiropracter said CFS is different things for different people and not everyone needs the same thing. I actually have a lot of faith in alopathic medicine but I was so sick of being sick. And the traditional route wasn't working for me. I'm so glad I went. I've spent a year doing research on this disease and this message board has some well informed people on it.

[ advertisement ]