Dukate.....Thank you for the info on oxy!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lindasue, Oct 31, 2002.

1. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Dear Dukate,
    Thank you so much! Your message really gave me a great deal of information. I am so sorry you have been suffering for SO many years with this DD. I'm 53 and I have had for many, many years myself. Even though I didn't realize what it was. Just thinking, like so many others here, I have the FLU again!!!! However, it has hit me this time will the power of a torrenado!!!!! I can hardly get through a day without crying with pain AT SOME POINT!!! At least now I know I'm not completely crazy......although some may beg to differ with that statement! And I really am a little crazy at time :eek:)
    Anyway, you HAVE been very helpful.......All of you have, and now I just have to talk to the ol' doc. and maybe he will want to send me to a pain management clinic. He did mention that the other day!
    Lots of warm hugs & Blessings,
    Linda Sue
  2. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Dear Dukate,
    Thank you so much! Your message really gave me a great deal of information. I am so sorry you have been suffering for SO many years with this DD. I'm 53 and I have had for many, many years myself. Even though I didn't realize what it was. Just thinking, like so many others here, I have the FLU again!!!! However, it has hit me this time will the power of a torrenado!!!!! I can hardly get through a day without crying with pain AT SOME POINT!!! At least now I know I'm not completely crazy......although some may beg to differ with that statement! And I really am a little crazy at time :eek:)
    Anyway, you HAVE been very helpful.......All of you have, and now I just have to talk to the ol' doc. and maybe he will want to send me to a pain management clinic. He did mention that the other day!
    Lots of warm hugs & Blessings,
    Linda Sue