Dumb, dumber, dumbest

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jpswife_4boys, Nov 4, 2002.

1. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

Well I did it to myself. I over did it! I'm flaring really bad. This past weekend I shampooed some of my carpets. My hubby came home a little ill with me. He finished doing them for me. Well then I noticed that my furniture was really dirty so I shampooed it. I rested, ok slept, all day sunday. I had a house to clean yesterday. (My hubby always goes with me!) It's for a lady who is terminally ill. My hubby wanted me to call and cancel it till next week but I refused. If I would have cancelled it I would have to wait 2 weeks to do it for her because next Monday is a holiday and the kids are outta school. So off me and hubby went to clean her house. When I got home I went to get the kids from school and then went to bed at 3pm. By the way her hubby asked me to come back next week any way and I told him I would. Guess I'll be doing it myself so hubby can stay with the boys. Today all I can say is OUCH! I'm hurting in my left shoulder blade and have weekness all through out my body. I tried to do a few exercises just to keep up but now I am paying for it. Please keep me in your prayers. I have another house to clean, by myself, Friday. I really need to work because of Christmas coming up. We have 6 kids together and I want to make sure they have a wonderful Christmas!!!! I love them dearly and I don't want to disappoint them. Thank you all for listening!

Sincerelly,
    Crissie
  2. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

Well I did it to myself. I over did it! I'm flaring really bad. This past weekend I shampooed some of my carpets. My hubby came home a little ill with me. He finished doing them for me. Well then I noticed that my furniture was really dirty so I shampooed it. I rested, ok slept, all day sunday. I had a house to clean yesterday. (My hubby always goes with me!) It's for a lady who is terminally ill. My hubby wanted me to call and cancel it till next week but I refused. If I would have cancelled it I would have to wait 2 weeks to do it for her because next Monday is a holiday and the kids are outta school. So off me and hubby went to clean her house. When I got home I went to get the kids from school and then went to bed at 3pm. By the way her hubby asked me to come back next week any way and I told him I would. Guess I'll be doing it myself so hubby can stay with the boys. Today all I can say is OUCH! I'm hurting in my left shoulder blade and have weekness all through out my body. I tried to do a few exercises just to keep up but now I am paying for it. Please keep me in your prayers. I have another house to clean, by myself, Friday. I really need to work because of Christmas coming up. We have 6 kids together and I want to make sure they have a wonderful Christmas!!!! I love them dearly and I don't want to disappoint them. Thank you all for listening!

Sincerelly,
    Crissie
  3. tedebear

tedebear New Member

You wonderful saint. We push ourselves to sacrifice for others, but the pain we endure afterwards is it really worth it? You are in my prayers. May God help lighten your workload and pain.
    Very soft hugs.
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

More like love, lover, and loveliest!
    On Christmas day, when those darling kiddos, eyes are sparkling, you won't remember that you hurt today.
    Take the remaining days, until Friday when you have to work again, and recoup---doing all sorts of nice things for yourself. The world is a better place, when we have loving moms...like you.
    Karen