Dumbo Cookie Jar...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mini4Me, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Hey, Guys,
    I added another pic of one of my cookie jars. This time it's Dumbo. Hope it works...
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Do you collect just cartoon jars? Do you have any of the Shawnee pigs? I would love to have just one of them, but it's hard to find them in good condition.

Thanks for sharing your hobbies!

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Dumbo is adorable! Something about Disney Cookie jars that is Majical!,,,,I'm envious! lolol,,,,,,,,so this is #3 in the Collection,,,,,can't wait for the Next one!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,,,Sis
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

younger...how adorable.

5. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

About the Shawnee smiley pigs, I'd love to own one too, but they are hard to come by and very expensive!! There are also fakes out there and people ripping off others with their fakes! You can find some in good condition on ebay, but then you have to worry if it is a fake. My favorite is the Chrysanthemum Smiley Pig. I found one on ebay, but gave up after the bidding went over $55.00 It sold for something like $77.00, plus shipping!

I have about 31 cookie jars. I started collecting in 1989 and my first jar was a red Ford pick-up truck with a dog sitting in the back. I stayed with cars/trucks for awhile, and then branched out into dogs, and lots of other items, including Disney. I'll post one of my brand new ones soon, it's an adorable ladybug!
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

I second the Nomination For the Red pickup truck! would love to see it also!lolol you Have alot of Cookie jars! thats so Kool!

I Have one That my Dad gave to my youngest daughter it was from his mom It's an Octagon ceramic with a floral Design and a woven wicker Handle about a foot tall and about 8 inches wide,,,,

i'll try to post a photo of it too!,,,,,,,,,,sis