duragesic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by theclarko, Nov 12, 2006.

1. theclarko

theclarko New Member

does anyone use duragesic for pain to help with CFS.
  2. sniffles

sniffles New Member

I have been using the patch now for about 3 yrs. It has been a much better way of controlling my pain than any medicine I took every few hrs. I don't have the ups and downs that I got when it was a couple of hrs or so before I could take another dose of other pain medicines. I still have times when I will have break through pain, but that happens with all pain medicines. I have several health problems including: CFS,Fibro. Myofacial Syn. Tremors,Lower Back pain and severe Arthritus in both knees. So sometimes I'm not sure just what to blame some of the pain on. But we all know that the pain we feel is almost unbearable and we need all the help we can get from our Drs.
    I am very careful when I go to throw away the patch I am taking off, because they still have enough left on them to kill your pet or small child if they would chew on the patch. Sometimes I have to add an extra piece of tape along side the patch if it isn't sticking very well and I am afraid I might lose it.
    I hope this helps you a little and you have good luck if you are using it. Joyce
  3. leubie

leubie New Member

hey------does anyone know if the medicine that is in the patch-fentayl----what is it -and does it come in a pill form????? thanks and--------LOVE TO ALL LAURA
  4. leubie

leubie New Member

hey------does anyone know if the medicine that is in the patch-fentayl----what is it -and does it come in a pill form????? thanks and--------LOVE TO ALL LAURA

[ advertisement ]