durcum' disease s (fatty lumps) anyone know of treatment?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bewell4, Feb 14, 2007.

1. bewell4

bewell4 New Member

sorry, a bit ot, but my sister had fibromyalgia (a few years before i got it) and now has durcum's disease. she is really suffering. as far as i understand (i haven't researched yet, i am pretty overwhelmed just dealing with my own probs, much to my regret!) there is no cure or treatment. she is in a tremendous amount of pain all the time, that i gather nothing is effective in relieving! yuck!! and either for many people or everyone, it is degenerative and she is under the impression that it will get worse till she has to go on disability. this would be a huge loss...she is the moneymaker in the family, bla bla bla...anyway, does anyone know a treatment or cure??! i also just wanted to post this, to contribute in general, in case anyone has it...i have to believe that a cure/treatment for this must be any day now, as well as the cfs/fibro. aaarrrgghh! (expressing frustration over my illness...) :)
  2. Have you received any insight on durcums disease. I too have Durcums disease and I'm just looking for some answers
  3. Have you received any insight on durcums disease. I too have Durcums disease and I'm just looking for some answers