DVD I Remember Me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monicaz49, Feb 22, 2007.

1. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

Someone had previously mentioned this dvd. A documentary on CFS. I have the movie. Its good, not GREAT, but interesting. Talk alot about the Incline Village breakout and a story about one young boy who is 100% bedridden.

HOWEVER: I found something interesting. The producer interviewed a group of mature women. They said that no one believed them when they were ill and all that good stuff. BUT....as they are giving their interview they are all seemingly well! i WISH they woulda discussed the chances of getting though CFS and it going away like it seems it had for those women. That is encouraging. That it can very well go as fast as it came.

Just food for thought.

Ps...i dont have swollen glands or sore throat. I have MANY "untraditional" symptoms in addition to the basic ones (exhaustion, muscle aches & weakness etc)
  2. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

VERY VERY true. But i thought at the end they said they were better.
  3. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

You know, when I look in the mirror, and smile, I look pretty good. I don't look anywhere near as bad as I feel, no way. I wasn't impressed by the video really. Marie
  4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I can feel like Iam literally going to die and look in the morror and look like Iam perfectly fine!

Go figure? :)

I think that is the case with the ladies in this movie.

It is something I have seem talked about many times on this board..............and also something I find very interesting " that so many of us don't look ill"!

Hugs
    Doxy
  5. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

i looked depressed. But yes....i dont look ill.
    I look run down like the lady in the cfs commercials ive been seeing.