Dynamic neural retraining system

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cfsalberta, Mar 21, 2012.

1. cfsalberta

cfsalberta New Member

Has anyone tried these seminars or purchased cd package? If so what are your comments.
  2. quanked

quanked Member

Never heard of this DNRS but I googled it and the info has me wondering too. There are going to be several programs being presented--Zurich, Florida and Seattle (June)

(commercial website removed by moderator)

I hope someone out there responds to your thread. Thanks for the heads up.
  3. IsaacPeabody

IsaacPeabody New Member

I bought the DVDs at the end of December and have been practising the retraining since then. It took me a couple of weeks watching and rewatching the videos to digest the information and to learn the 'steps' for rewiring the limbic system. At that time I felt so ill I was convinced I was dying. To start with I had to take it quite gently and although you are advised to practise for at least an hour a day, I could only manage a few minutes, and had to do it lying down. Now, three months later, I am up and about, rarely have to take a rest in the day, don't feel that awful exhaustion any more, sleeping LOADS better, and my anxiety and depression have diminished in bucketloads. I don't feel recovered yet, by any means, but with this programme how you feel isn't so relevant as correcting the root cause of the problem - the trauma, or injury in the limbic system of the brain.

I would recommend the DVDs to any CFS sufferer - the programme can only make you feel better and it's kind of an exciting challenge as well to put the work in and see the results.
  4. quanked

quanked Member

Your report is encouraging. I wonder how the workshops go. But they are awfully expensive though.