Ear pain and fluttering sensations in ear

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Poppy2, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Poppy2

Poppy2 New Member

Does anyone get a lot of ear and face pain, also this fluttering sensations in the ear. Of course, Iv'e been to the ear doc and he says my ears are fine. Sure doesn't feel like it me, but what would I know? Thanks all
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

poppy2:

Have you tried an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor? I go for an yearly visit to get my ears cleaned out.

Or

Sometimes that kind of pain is associated with a terrible dental problem.

Just a few tips. I know it is so difficult to go through things like this. Just get plenty of rest and do not forget good nutrition.

nyrofan
  3. Ginner

Ginner New Member

I do also.

I had an injection to my cervical area for pain relief 2 wks ago. Now I am having odd things going on. My jaw opens wider, and when I swallow my ears pop.
    Go figure.

When we bring these thing up we are so hoping someone will tell us what to do, aren't we?

Is it just part of the dd, or is it something we should go see a physician for?

I never know.

I run to the doc every time I think I have a symptom that may have to do with fms and that once they fix it I will be well.
    That is me in a nutshell pretty much.

Ginner

4. clerty

clerty New Member

I get that all the time I cant go on the telephone much as it hurts and I get terrible tintus the lonng flight last week has messed with my ears I think it is just another symptom of Fibro or M.e.

Clertyx
  5. clerty

clerty New Member

I get that all the time I cant go on the telephone much as it hurts and I get terrible tintus the lonng flight last week has messed with my ears I think it is just another symptom of Fibro or M.e.

Clertyx
  6. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

my right ear flutters, and every time I swallow both my ears "click". Allergies?

Warmly,
    maggie
  7. LaQuiet

LaQuiet New Member

.....pain and what feels like fluid in my ear for over a year.. My doctor looked at it several times and said my ear is fine. Recently the pain got to the point where I couldn't stand it.. Went to an ENT and he did the MRI and found nothing. Soooo.. he seems to think it's nerve damage and is sending me to a neuro-otologist. But the neuro office doesn't have any appts until May 29th!! :O So in the mean time, I'm on pain meds, nose spray (nasonex), and some numbing ear drops.. (hoping the waiting list I'm on isn't too long)

*sigh*
  8. Ginner

Ginner New Member

I know. I hear the clicking every time I swallow. That is brand new for me.

Please lord, help us with our goofy ears!!