East Coast Pain Level......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FM_DD, Sep 14, 2003.

1. FM_DD

FM_DD New Member

Anyone else feeling a lot of pain today? I was fine Friday and Sat and woke up around 3 in the morning hurting from my neck down to my knees, barometic pressure is 30.19....don't understand it. I'm in VA by the way.

Cathy
  2. baybe

baybe New Member

This has been a bad year indeed, I am getting into mold reactions. Basically, the long snowy winter, saturated the ground, nature loves this when it happens every so often, and it isn't that common. The ground is so full of water that when summer rains come along they just float around on the surface and get soaked up by everything. Then, jolly Mr. Mold comes along in a way he hasn't been able to dance in years, everything is maxed out damp and he can grow everywhere. It appears all this wonderful combination has been playing havoc with those of us higher on the food chain.
    Between the maximum amount of dampness the land has been privy to in years and all the great dormant aspects of our surroundings, Nature is having a hay day and we are left feeling damp, painful and wrung out. I can't believe I'm saying this but Winter will be along soon and it will kill all these lively molds, mildews and single celled adventurers that seem to be raising Cain with us. I know the feeling and am beside you I will be happy for the pain I knew before that I could predict by barometric pressure and the weather report. But this summer has carried alot of curve ball with it and it has certainly been tough.
  3. badangel3

badangel3 New Member

And the barametric pressure is 29.97 and dropping. This has been the worst week I've had in over a year. I can't even describe the pain. I've had to take my pain meds more often, rest more often, had more trouble walking and just plain in misery. Even crying hurts. I hope relief is on it's way as the storm passes us. Don't know how I'm going to manage like this. Jackie

[ advertisement ]