eastern North Carolina

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LadyDragon, Jan 31, 2003.

1. LadyDragon

LadyDragon New Member

Is there anyone here also from eastern NC? Do you know of a good doctor that is not a million miles away? Would like some input....... please, please, please.
    Lisa
  2. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

AND I KNOW OF A VERY GOOD RHEUMY DOCTOR FOR FIBRO. HE IS A DOCTOR IN GREENVILLE, N.C. AND HIS NAME IS DR RANDALL WHITE., HE HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME THE TWO TIMES I HAVE GONE TO SEE HIM. THIS LAST TIME I SAW HIM WHICH WAS THIS PAST WEDNESDAY DUE TO INTENSE PAIN IN THE BACK AND THE PLACE ON MY SPINE THAT HAS THE SPUR WAS KILLING ME. ITS AROUND THE 4TH OR 5TH VERTABRA. SO I WENT IN WEDNESDAY TO ET ANOTHER SHOT IN THE JOINT AREA (I ALSO HAVE OSEARITITIS)
    AND HE GAVE ME A SHOT IN BOTH HIP AREA'S. HE IS VERY KIND, UNDERSTANDING, AND WILL EXPLAIN ALL THIS MESS ABOUT FIBRO AND WHAT IT CAN AND CANNOT DUE. HE WAS REALLY BEHIND THAT DAY, BUT I GOT OUT BEFORE 4:30 PM, AND MY APPOINTMENT WAS
    GIN\\\````````
  3. dlizard

dlizard New Member

a freind of mine sees a doc in hendersonville,nc... his first name is jorge.. he is on the good doc list here on this site,,, sorry I can't remember any more than that LOL>>>>> check out that list and you'll find his stuff... "foreign" last name.... in hendersonville..... she loves him!! and thinks he's great!!!! Good luck!