Easy De-tox Baths

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by zggygirl, Jul 2, 2003.

1. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

I had been meaning to post these, then saw Catgirls post and finally typed them up.

Here's one:

1/2 cup baking soda
    1/2 cup sea salt or table if that's all you have
    1/2 cup epsom salts

I usually use 1 cup of each now that I know how I respond.

Soak in a HOT tub for 10 or 20 minutes. Easy does it. Listen to your body.

Bath 2
    2 cups apple cider vinegar. not the artifical flavored, but any cheap kind will do. Soak the same way. Rinse off when done.

Try a few baths in a short period of time. you can use up to a half gallon for serious de-toxing.

If I remember correctly (I first tryed them in 1998!)these were passed down to my sisters husband who is a Zen Buddist priest. Though they are probably pretty well known by now? Anwway, I use them and they work.

Ziggy
  2. babyblues68

babyblues68 New Member

They might be pretty well know by now to others, but not by me. There's always a few of us out here still in the dark.

I can't wait to try this. How long did it take for you to tell a difference. Right now any little bit of change for the good...I'd be happy with it.

Tammy
  3. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

Hi,
    I use them when I'm coming down with a cold/flu or when I just know my body is overloaded from toxins due to meds., lack of exercise, etc.
    I just either feel better right after the bath, or sometimes it is the reverse for 12 to 24 hours- cause the toxins are being eliminated and cause headaches, etc.
    Hope that sort of answers your question!
    Ziggy